Dragonborn Sanctuary

Come join the Dragonborn Sanctuary today for all that is Skyrim and much much more.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonborn Sanctuary

Come join the Dragonborn Sanctuary today for all that is Skyrim and much much more.

Dragonborn Sanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The source for all of your Skyrim needs.

2 posters

Dracaria

DovahkiinConqueror

Female Posts : 2
    Activity Points : 10
    Contest Points : 0
    Birthday : 1994-06-17
    Main Skyrim Character : Dracaria

Dracaria Empty Dracaria

Post by DovahkiinConqueror Thu May 03, 2012 7:34 am

My character, Dracaria, is a level 33 Nord. She doesn't like charging into combat (especially in dungeons and caves), preferring to sneak and kill with her Ebony Bow and arrows. She lives in Hjerim (I hope I spelled that right) with her Housecarl and husband Calder. When she's not owning with her Ebony Armor, she's usually wearing her Dark Brotherhood armor. Dracaria doesn't seem to wear the Archmage's robes very much......

Dracaria is always busy with different quests, but can always make time for a quick bar brawl or a quick drinking contest. She also won't hesitate to offer her services if you are in a bind. All in all, she's quick and reliable and will do everything in her power to accomplish whatever she has her mind set to.
    unknwonforcer

Male Posts : 1
    Activity Points : 1
    Contest Points : 0
    Birthday : 1998-03-06
    Main Skyrim Character : J'okes

Dracaria Empty Re: Dracaria

Post by unknwonforcer Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:51 am

You sir, have a serious problem adjusting to the real world, you act like ur characters a real person, your goody-goody speak makes me want to kill myself Very Happy  ps only lvl 33...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:29 pm