Dragonborn Sanctuary

Come join the Dragonborn Sanctuary today for all that is Skyrim and much much more.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonborn Sanctuary

Come join the Dragonborn Sanctuary today for all that is Skyrim and much much more.

Dragonborn Sanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The source for all of your Skyrim needs.

Wings of Darkness Chapter 8

DarkZX
    DarkZX
    Head DOVahKiiN

Male Posts : 143
    Activity Points : 397
    Birthday : 1993-04-09
    Favorite Activities : Gaming, Writing, Listening to Music, Editing, Graphic Design and Hanging with Friends.
    Main Skyrim Character : ZX of the Dark

Wings of Darkness Chapter 8 Empty Wings of Darkness Chapter 8

Post by DarkZX Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Chapter 8: Time Falter

Narrator: After endless flying and detours Nenshou and the team have finally arrived back at the two story school... how very convienent

Nenshou Iyoku: *notices a sign is on the door* The school is closed temporarily for renovations..... what are we supposed to do now.

Myou Sangai: *snickers* watch some of your girls gone wi-

Nenshou Iyoku: *grabs a water bottle and smacks Myou* BITCH WHACK, now stop talking about that.

Mijuku Raikou: I know lets go to a bar

Nenshou Iyoku: ...... im 16......

Mijuku Raikou: And your point?

Nenshou Iyoku: Its illegal for me to go into bars....

Mijuku Raikou: And your point?

Myou Sangai: "Illegal", what is this "Illegal"?

Kaika Kyohaku: Its something that the law prevents you from doing, like killing, stealing, hurting other people, getting drunk, and finall-

Mijuku Raikou: WHAT???!!!!!

Kaika Kyohaku: *falls over out of suprise and Nenshou catches her*

Nenshou Iyoku: Hey are you ok?

Mijuku Raikou: Big family moment right here lets all get a group hug *and he pushes them all together* ahh thats nice...

Narrator: Without even realizing it he had pushed Nenshou on top of Kaika and their lips were only a centimeter away.

Nenshou Iyoku: ............. Kaika..... *blushes a little bit*

Kaika Kyohaku: ..............Nenshou.... *blushes a little bit*

Mijuku Raikou: *picks both Kaika and Nenshou up at the same time* Well i dont care if i become a fugitive, TO THE BAR!!!!!

Nenshou and Kaika: *both glaring at Mijuku*

Mijuku Raikou: Huh, look up there *points*

Narrator: At the top of the building was a gray angel with jet black wings almost as black as myous and a sword that had mysterious markings on it.

Myou Sangai: *draws sword and rushes toward the angel* Creation # 43, prepare to die.

???? Angel: ........... your disturbing my solitude *slices the sword in the air and a dimensional rip opens up and a hand comes out and pulls Myou inside the dimensional rip, then it closes*

Mijuku Raikou: ..... Creation 43 what was his name..... Oh Ya, his name was Jikoku Kawari, whos name literally means time alteration.

Jikoku Kawari: ........ hello Mijuku you bambling drunken bastard, you still havent given back my amulets of lightning.

Mijuku Raikou: They look sexy on me as you can see.

Kaika Kyohaku: ............ -_-

Mijuku Raikou: Where did you take Myou??!!

Jikoku Kawari: I have transported him into Medieval Times, where he will be viewed as a demon and be attacked by everyone.

Mijuku Raikou: *turns back to Nenshou and Kaika* well..... i guess that means we have to go to that time period and get Myou back here, *yells up to Jikoku* TRANSPORT US BACK TO THAT TIME PERIOD!!!

Nenshou Iyoku: BUT... BUT.. BUT!!!

Kaika Kyohaku: *slaps Nenshou* stop you dont wanna piss this Jikoku guy off.

Jikoku Kawari: ........... even the two humans, very well, you will be transported to those times... be warned.... i will be back there to kill you soon.... IF and only IF you win against me you will be transported back to current times...

Mijuku Raikou: ... wait Medieval Times..... OLD FASHIONED ALE HERE I COME

All of them: ................ bloody fucking idiot -_-

Jikoku Kawari: ............ NOW BEGONE INTO OLDEN YORE *slices sword and the hand grabs all of them and throws them into a dimension* ...

End of Chapter 8.

Look Forward to Chapter 9.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:28 pm