Dragonborn Sanctuary

Come join the Dragonborn Sanctuary today for all that is Skyrim and much much more.

The source for all of your Skyrim needs.

*waves*

Kingslayer Sul

Male Posts : 4
    Activity Points : 12
    Contest Points : 0
    Birthday : 1987-09-28
    Favorite Activities : Gaming, RPing, working with languages, drinking coffee, reading
    Main Skyrim Character : Sievan Black-Stone

*waves*

Post by Kingslayer Sul on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:33 pm

New here, randomly found this site via Google. RL name is James; I'm a college student. I love to roleplay and plya games in my free time. Of the Elder Scrolls, I've played Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, in addition to a little bit of Daggerfall. I love lore, and I've been reading a lot of Imperial Library lately. I intend to become fluent in the Dovah tongue, as I'm going to be apping for Odahviing on an RP. (That's how I found this site, actually LOL).

My name is a nickname that my friend gave me, because of my real name being James, and Sul being an Elder Scrolls character.

My main Skyrim character (the one I put into my sidebar) is Sievan Black-Stone. His father was a Nord, and his mother was a Dunmer (looked it up in the lore; the child of a 'half-breed' takes after the mother, race-wise; see Agronak from Oblivion for example). I'd link to his image, but apparently it's blocking me from doing it. >_<

Hmm, that's just about it! <3 I mostly lurk, as I'm rather shy.

Current date/time is Mon May 21, 2018 12:23 am