Dragonborn Sanctuary

Come join the Dragonborn Sanctuary today for all that is Skyrim and much much more.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonborn Sanctuary

Come join the Dragonborn Sanctuary today for all that is Skyrim and much much more.

Dragonborn Sanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The source for all of your Skyrim needs.

*waves*

Kingslayer Sul
    Kingslayer Sul

Male Posts : 4
    Activity Points : 12
    Contest Points : 0
    Birthday : 1987-09-28
    Favorite Activities : Gaming, RPing, working with languages, drinking coffee, reading
    Main Skyrim Character : Sievan Black-Stone

*waves* Empty *waves*

Post by Kingslayer Sul Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:33 pm

New here, randomly found this site via Google. RL name is James; I'm a college student. I love to roleplay and plya games in my free time. Of the Elder Scrolls, I've played Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, in addition to a little bit of Daggerfall. I love lore, and I've been reading a lot of Imperial Library lately. I intend to become fluent in the Dovah tongue, as I'm going to be apping for Odahviing on an RP. (That's how I found this site, actually LOL).

My name is a nickname that my friend gave me, because of my real name being James, and Sul being an Elder Scrolls character.

My main Skyrim character (the one I put into my sidebar) is Sievan Black-Stone. His father was a Nord, and his mother was a Dunmer (looked it up in the lore; the child of a 'half-breed' takes after the mother, race-wise; see Agronak from Oblivion for example). I'd link to his image, but apparently it's blocking me from doing it. >_<

Hmm, that's just about it! <3 I mostly lurk, as I'm rather shy.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:22 am