Dragonborn Sanctuary

Come join the Dragonborn Sanctuary today for all that is Skyrim and much much more.

The source for all of your Skyrim needs.

Wings of Darkness Chapter 15

DarkZX
    Head DOVahKiiN

Male Posts : 143
    Activity Points : 397
    Birthday : 1993-04-09
    Favorite Activities : Gaming, Writing, Listening to Music, Editing, Graphic Design and Hanging with Friends.
    Main Skyrim Character : ZX of the Dark

Wings of Darkness Chapter 15

Post by DarkZX on Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Chapter 15: The Puzzle

Narrator: Last time they just escaped the clenches of a werewolf and Nenshou and Kaika kissed for the first time, lets see what happens now.

Nenshou Iyoku: *still hugging Kaika*

Kaika Kyohaku: *still hugging Nenshou*

Narrator: Over to Myou and Mijuku

Mijuku Raikou: FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME COWS ARE NOT PURPLE.

Myou Sangai: So.... they are green?

Mijuku Raikou: NNOOOO THEY ARE WHITE WITH BLACK DOTS, OR SOMETIMES BROWN OR BLACK, BUT NOT PURPLE OR GREEN OR ORANGE DAMNIT!!!!!

Myou Sangai: What about red?

Mijuku Raikou: ................. I am going to kill you.....

Myou Sangai: Im still sure that cows are purple.

Mijuku Raikou: Myou..... you lack common sense.

Myou Sangai: Whats that taste like?

Mijuku Raikou: DAMNIT MYOU!!!!!

Nenshou Iyoku: *suddenly hears something outside* .......... theres a creepy guy standing outside the bar..........

Narrator: All of them turn around, there they saw a man with wings about 6 feet tall at the window.

Myou Sangai: ......... *scanning* CREATION #69 PREPARE TO DIE.

Creation 69: .............................................. MIJUKU WASSUP BRO.

Mijuku Raikou: OH MY GOD DUDE I HAVENT SEEN YOU SINCE 1973 WHATS UP MAN.

Creation 69: Not much, im still trying to come up with a good name for myself.

Myou Sangai: name........ what is this name of which you speak of.

All of them: ............................ Dumbfuck....

Myou Sangai: Dumbfuck sounds like a food, does it go good with.... ketchup is it called.

Creation 69: ............ anyways i came looking for you since i cant solve the puzzle alone...

Mijuku Raikou: Puzzle?

Creation 69: Yes.... the puzzle.... An ancient stone tablet lost in the depths of Kanto region in Japan...

Myou Sangai: I can instantly teleport us there molecularlly.

Creation 69 and Mijuku: ........... ENGLISH

Nenshou Iyoku: He pretty much means that he can take us there instantly. *realizes that Kaika fell asleep* ............... great........

Mijuku Raikou: Hey you two *gets out camera* POSE.

Nenshou Iyoku: PUT THAT THING AWAY DAMNIT.

Myou Sangai: *grabs them all* LETS GO

Narrator:*suddenly they find themselves flying at a super fast rate*

Narrator: *they stop at the region of Kanto which is unlike the previous region covered in Jungle and Greenery.

Myou Sangai: HURRY INTO THE FOREST..... *runs into the forest*

All of them: ............... *they all start walking* -_-'

Narrator: After what seems like endless amounts of walking they finally reach the giant stone tablet.

Creation 69: The stone tablet is called........ Gu-Kah-Meh-Teh-Jok-Nan.

Mijuku Raikou: osjfoasjfoasjdfosaifjas?

Creation 69: =_=' it means Death to all who oppose the dead.

Nenshou Iyoku: Isnt that an oxymoron........

Sendo: .............. it is I suppose.

Myou Sangai: ............ you.............. why did you create me......

Sendo: ........... it was simple really, i wanted a machine that could destroy the human race so I may have a whole planet and army to myself, but..... unfortunatly....... it failed, the 100 creations made............ all had personalities...... except for 2.... Jikoku Kawari........... and Sakawa Hojirobe.

Nenshou Iyoku: Can we get back to the point of WHAT IS FUCKING GOING ON???!!!!!

Mijuku Raikou: Nenshou, its simple... our mortal enemy just appeared in front of us..... now we have to kill him.... get it now dumbshit >_>....

Nenshou Iyoku: .......... you guys stand back *grips his emerald sword* *suddenly wings come out of his back and his eyes turn red* *he rushes towards Sendo and stabs him* heh take that bitch.

Sendo: *smirks* *Sendo walks through the sword making it pierce him deeper and grabs Nenshous wrist*

Nenshou Iyoku: ............... how...... how..... WHY!!!!????

Sendo: You think just because *starts to twist Nenshous arm back* Just because you have a sword of the damned emeralds.... means your going to be the ultimate power *breaks Nenshous arm and Nenshou screams in pain* .......... there is always someone more powerful than a person.... with me as an exception..........

Sendo: Nenshou........... I am the person who is more powerful than you..............

Nenshou Iyoku: ............ shit...... what now.

End of Chapter 15

Look Forward to Chapter 16, The Final Chapter

Naruto signature made by me.

Current date/time is Mon May 21, 2018 12:24 am