Dragonborn Sanctuary

Come join the Dragonborn Sanctuary today for all that is Skyrim and much much more.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonborn Sanctuary

Come join the Dragonborn Sanctuary today for all that is Skyrim and much much more.

Dragonborn Sanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The source for all of your Skyrim needs.

Wings of Darkness Chapter 14

DarkZX
    DarkZX
    Head DOVahKiiN

Male Posts : 143
    Activity Points : 397
    Birthday : 1993-04-09
    Favorite Activities : Gaming, Writing, Listening to Music, Editing, Graphic Design and Hanging with Friends.
    Main Skyrim Character : ZX of the Dark

Wings of Darkness Chapter 14 Empty Wings of Darkness Chapter 14

Post by DarkZX Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Chapter 14: The New World.

Narrator: ........ outside in the cold dusk air, buildings covered in snow to the highest skyscraper, seemingly all life has been reaped from the land.

Myou Sangai: ........ I cannot sense biological forms anywhere within a distance of 300 miles............ something is not right

Nenshou Iyoku: We're all alone out here.......... wait whats that... *pointing at a figure that looked as if it was about 9 feet tall running towards them*

Myou Sangai: Let me scan it before it comes...... This creature is hostile towards us, prepare for battle.

Nenshou Iyoku: *thinking* this thing just suddenly appeared out of nowhere, i dont have a good feeling about this.

Narrator: *suddenly, the mist cleared reavealing a horrible creature* *it had four arms, 3 wielding human heads and one wielding a blood stained machette. It had 3 heads, one of them split clean in half* and its heart was on the outside of its body, it left a trail of blood in its wake*

Mijuku Raikou: *snickers* *pulls out sword* he isnt so tough

Creature: MUST HEAR AND OBEY *suddenly the snow around the creature melts and it falls in to a pit of snow going deeper and deeper and deeper*

All 3 of them: ........... ummmm we won?

Nenshou Iyoku: Lets just find a place where we can get some more food.

Kaika Kyohaku: N-n-nenshou.... i-i c-c-cant s-s-tand c-c-old.

Nenshou Iyoku: *Nenshou gives his jacket to Kaika* there *gets hit by a snowball* WTF??!!!

Mijuku Raikou: HAH score, *throws another snowball and it hits Myou* HAHAHA ohhh.... crap

Myou Sangai: Heh *uses the sword and casts the snowballs at Nenshou sending him skyrocketing back about 20 feet

Nenshou Iyoku: THATS NOT HOW YOU HAVE A DAMN SNOWBALL FIGHT.

Kaika Kyohaku: *still shivering*

Mijuku Raikou: Ding Ding Ding you have stated the obvious jackass =D

Nenshou Iyoku: Thats very funny, but lets find a place and soon, Kaikas really getting chilly

Narrator: As they all continue walking trying to warm up Kaika they see a pathway downward

Nenshou Iyoku: SWEET, below the snow, maybe we can find some buildings with food and stuff.

Mijuku Raikou: Or a BAR!!!!!! nothing like good ol' beer to recharge your batterys.

Myou Sangai: Or a book store, reading is even better.

All three look at Myou: ............. NERD!!!!

Myou Sangai: Im just saying books can be pleasant as well.

Kaika Kyohaku: *huddles up in Nenshous arms* h-hurry its freezing out here...

Nenshou Iyoku: *starts blushing but hides it* ya... lets go

Narrator: They continue walking for several miles in what just seems like endless skyscrapers at the bottom of the snow.

Nenshou Iyoku: We've been wandering for....... wait......... whats that.

Narrator: Up ahead they see a figure running toward them on 4 legs.

Myou Sangai: *scanning* ITS A WEREWOLF MIJUKU, WE HAVE TO DISPOSE OF IT SO IT DOESNT BITE NENSHOU OR KAIKA.

Mijuku Raikou: Right.

Narrator: They both rush towards the runnning werewolf which stands up on two legs and claws at Myou, hitting Myous wings which easily deflect the claws

Myou Sangai: Is this a time where I would say. *stabs the werewolf in the head with sword* boom headshot?

Mijuku Raikou: Yes Myou for once you ar- OMG A BAR *grabs all three of them* TO HEAVEN WE GO...

Narrator: All three of them get inside the bar which for some reason is still lighted and air conditioned.

Myou Sangai: I dont like the fact that this place still has power...... be careful and dont go anywhere alone

Mijuku Raikou: *relax* *sticks sword into the wall and they all hear a demon-like scream*

Myou Sangai: I didn't sense that enemy myself

Mijuku Raikou: *pulls it back out and theres blood on it* Looks like I was the only one who did, well i know theres enemies everywhere but we might as well get used to it.

Narrator: While Myou and Mijuku were arguing about the most random of things, Nenshou was helping Kaika warm up at the other table.

Kaika Kyohaku: *still laying against Nenshou* mm... hey Nenshou. What would happen if i leaned up and kissed you on the lips right now.

Nenshou Iyoku: *suddenly blushes and starts sweating* uhh... *inner Nenshou* HELL YA IF YOU DONT SAY i would kiss you right back I WILL FUCKING BANG YOUR HEAD MAN* Outer Nenshou: ........ uuuhhhh i would kiss you back.....

Kaika Kyohaku: *slowly starts to lean up towards Nenshou's head*

Nenshou Iyoku: *slowly moves his head down towards Kaika's*

Narrator: Back to Myou and Mijuku.

Myou Sangai: COWS ARE PURPLE END OF STORY.

Mijuku Raikou: *clamps Myous mouth shut* look *points at Nenshou and Kaika*

Myou Sangai: ...................... love?

Narrator: Back to Nenshou and Kaika.

Nenshou Iyoku: *closes eyes* Kaika....

Kaika Kyohaku: *closes eyes* Nenshou....

Narrator: And with that their lips come together while Myou and Mijuku gaze in astonishment.

Myou Sangai: ........... get me a beer

Mijuku Raikou: ............. funny i was about to ask you the same thing.

Narrator: As they were talking yet again, Nenshou and Kaikas lips come apart and they stare at each other.

Nenshou Iyoku: Kaika......... ive been such a jerk *he hugs Kaika*

Kaika Kyohaku: No Nenshou i was the jerk *hugs Nenshou*

Mijuku Raikou: aaaahhhh love.... now if only I had a girl like I told Nenshou I did..... that'll be the day.

End of Chapter 14

Look Forward to Chapter 15

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:33 am