Dragonborn Sanctuary

Come join the Dragonborn Sanctuary today for all that is Skyrim and much much more.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonborn Sanctuary

Come join the Dragonborn Sanctuary today for all that is Skyrim and much much more.

Dragonborn Sanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The source for all of your Skyrim needs.

Wings of Darkness Chapter 12

DarkZX
    DarkZX
    Head DOVahKiiN

Male Posts : 143
    Activity Points : 397
    Birthday : 1993-04-09
    Favorite Activities : Gaming, Writing, Listening to Music, Editing, Graphic Design and Hanging with Friends.
    Main Skyrim Character : ZX of the Dark

Wings of Darkness Chapter 12 Empty Wings of Darkness Chapter 12

Post by DarkZX Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:42 pm

Chapter 12: The Origin of Myou:

Narrator: After a week of staying with Yuki, Nenshou is trying to devise a plan to escape from the snow realm.

Nenshou Iyoku: DAMN if only I had a way to get out of here....

Yuki Megami: Im WAITING Nenshou... come help me, i cant do this alone.

Nenshou Iyoku: *thinks* DAMN i cant keep holding her off, i might eventually have to..... *gulp* do her..... EEEWWWWW IM NOT READY *bangs head against a wall*

Yuki Megami: HURRY NENSHOU!!!!

Nenshou Iyoku: Be there in just a second hehe...... *inner nenshou* just fuck her man, whats the worst that could happen... *outer nenshou* SHUT UP!!!!!!

Narrator: Suddenly Nenshou comes up with a really clever idea.

Nenshou Iyoku: I GOT IT... FATE HAS TOLD ME THAT I MUST ESCAPE THIS FROZEN LAND. *Suddenly a portal appears in the room* OH YA

*back in the real world*

Kaika Kyohaku: Do... do you think hes gonna be back soon.

Mijuku Raikou: Knowing Nenshou he will do something quirky like fall from the sk- HOLY FUCKBALLS

Narrator: *suddenly Nenshou falls from the sky and lands in a funky way on the ground.

Kaika Kyohaku: Nice entrance dumbass -_-

Nenshou Iyoku: Kaika.... can you get a dictionary and look up.... arm stuck backwards...

Kaika Kyohaku: Why?

Nenshou Iyoku: TIME IS A FACTOR.

Mijuku Raikou: Here i can fix your arm. *takes arm picks it up and cracks it back into place with force*

Nenshou Iyoku: OOOWWWWW OMG OOWOWWWWW WTF IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM *Running around the building roof clutching his arm* OOWWWWWWWWW DAMNIT THAT HURT OUCH OUCH OOOWWWWWW *starts rolling around on the building roof* THIS FEELS LIKE HELL DAMNIT *Stops rolling and lays back on the ground*

Kaika Kyohaku: *walks up to Nenshou* ........... idiot -_-

Nenshou Iyoku: why are you always so mean to me

Mijuku Raikou: *slaps Kaika on the back* aahhh dont be so rough on Nenshou he may be an idiot but he is still a cool guy ya know.

Narrator: Without realizing it he has pushed Kaika on top of Nenshou with their lips just a few millimeters away.

Nenshou Iyoku: ........... ummmmm

Kaika Kyohaku: uuuuuuhhhhhh *realizes Nenshous hand is on her breast* ......... *blushes* YOU DIRTY THILTHY PERVERT *starts punching Nenshou*

Mijuku Raikou: *watching Nenshou get the shit beat outta him* boy im glad im not him.

*In an Unknown location*

Myou Sangai: .............. where have i... where have i been taken.......... *looks around*

Narrator: All surronding him a large hall of angels in green liquid

Myou Sangai: ......... the other creations in suspended animation *realizes hes shackled*

???: Welcome back Myou............ it has been a while......

Myou Sangai: *Turns around*

???: I am Sendo.... commonly known as the giver of death.....but Myou... in your case........... i was the giver of life the beacon of hope for an ultimate war machine that will follow my every command and serve me in the field of battle I WOULD HAVE RULED THE WORLD.... but you had to go and get taken in by a bunch of damn kids..... your mind is polluted..... i think it would be better.

Sendo: *Comes out of the shadows, revealing a dark angel that is completly black with no skin detail whatsoever, just liquid looking black skin with red eyes* i think it would be better if i deleted you from the Earth.... right here and now.

Myou Sangai: I will not be terminated so easily *breaks free of the shackles and takes out his sword*

Sendo: ....................... your power is astonishing............ hhhmmmmm i will give you more time.......... when you manage to get strong enough so you can fight me evenly... we will fight.... but i warn you, i will only continue to get stronger and stronger. Be prepared Myou... death will come sooner for you than you think. *he teleports away*

Myou Sangai: *suddenly finds himself lying on the ground on the top of the building.

Kaika Kyohaku: MYOU!!!!

Nenshou Iyoku: HELLS YES we are all back together.

Myou Sangai: ........... my creator........ his name is Sendo............ no..... not Sendo............................................... his name......... is Death.......

End of Chapter 12

Look Forward to Chapter 13

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:10 am