Dragonborn Sanctuary

Come join the Dragonborn Sanctuary today for all that is Skyrim and much much more.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonborn Sanctuary

Come join the Dragonborn Sanctuary today for all that is Skyrim and much much more.

Dragonborn Sanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The source for all of your Skyrim needs.

Wings of Darkness Chapter 10

DarkZX
    DarkZX
    Head DOVahKiiN

Male Posts : 143
    Activity Points : 397
    Birthday : 1993-04-09
    Favorite Activities : Gaming, Writing, Listening to Music, Editing, Graphic Design and Hanging with Friends.
    Main Skyrim Character : ZX of the Dark

Wings of Darkness Chapter 10 Empty Wings of Darkness Chapter 10

Post by DarkZX Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:37 pm

Chapter 10: Time Reclaimer

Narrator: Under the starlit night, Nenshou and Kaika were only a few millimeters away from each other

Kaika Kyohaku: *lips nearly touching Nenshous* ..... Nenshou

Nenshou Iyoku: *lips nearly touching hers* what is it Kaika?

Kaika Kyohaku: you're going to die.... and with that her hand turns into a giant claw and it stabs Nenshou right through the chest*

Nenshou Iyoku: ..... you're not kaika... who *coughs up blood* who.... who are you

Narrator: *suddenly the fake kaika jumps back and a purple glowing light surronds her, when the light fades, Jikoku is standing in the kaikas place*

Jikoku Kawari: One down..... it will be nice *smirk smile* when im holding Kaikas heart in my hands, i will personally give her a grand goodbye for you, with the blade of my sword *starts cackling* I will tell her this is what Nenshou wanted for you

Nenshou Iyoku: you... you basta- *he collapses* *a puddle of blood forms where Nenshou was standing*

Jikoku Kawari: *stares into the sky, which has now become dark, cloudy, and filled with lightning* ........... i wonder why *looks at Nenshous blood on his hands* i wonder why *licks the blood* I wonder why...... *fades into the darkness*

*The Next Day*

Kaika Kyohaku: UGH, Nenshou isnt ANYWHERE, do you think he went on another one of those cheesy night walks.

Mijuku Raikou: *thinking to himself* i can smell Nenshou's blood in the air, this isnt good....... *back to outside his head* KAIKA, i think Nenshou is in trouble

Kaika Kyohaku: Why would you say that *sweating a little bit* Nenshous fine, im sure hes fine, he always gets out of these kinds of situations.... right.

Mijuku Raikou: *grabs Kaika and flies up* *thinks to himself* This scent along with Nenshous blood..... it smells.... so familiar to death.....................

Narrator: They arrive in the field where they see Nenshous body lying on the ground, bleeding from the chest and seemingly cold on the freezing night.

Mijuku Raikou: *walks up to Nenshou and feels his pulse* ............. *tries feeling his pulse in other areas* ................. * closes his eyes and shakes his head*

Kaika Kyohaku: no.... he.... cant.... he cant be........ *runs up to Nenshous body and punches him in the face* *continues punching him while tears come flowing out of her eyes* WAKE UP DAMNIT WAKE UP......... *she elbows his body in the gut* .......... wake up............... *tears dropping from eyes* wake... up.......

Voice: He cant hear you......... he is in a place where no man can return to Earth

Narrator: *suddenly Jikoku appears out of nowhere*

Jikoku Kawari: I knew that killing him would bring the two of you out, ... but what i dont understand is.... Why Nenshou of all the pitiful human organisms... was so fun to kill... *looks at his claw* the blood... *starts bursting out in laughter* it was so delicious...

Kaika Kyohaku: .......... *gets up* ............. *takes out the sword of burning hell and she is surronded by flames* ........... you killed Nenshou......... and for that I WILL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM FUCKING LIMB *runs towards Jikoku*

Mijuku Raikou: *continues to examine Nenshous body* ............. *thinks* it is clear that he is dead..... but why do i still sense energy coming from him.........

Kaika Kyohaku: TAKE THIS *she swings the sword and a large serpant of fire comes from the blade and rushes toward Jikoku* BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY.

Jikoku Kawari: .... *snickers* *waves hand and a silvery liquid appears in front of him and the snake goes right into it* mmmmm you think you can just simply attack me.... no, battles, they require strategy. A foolish mortal girl has no logical way of aquiring this knowledge... such as the fact that your own snake is about to burn you.

Narrator: *suddenly the snake of fire that Kaika originally cast shoots out of the ground and englufs Kaika*

Mijuku Raikou: KAIKA!!

Kaika Kyohaku: Mijuku.......... get.... Nenshou out of th- *she falls over from the severe heat*

Mijuku Raikou: *thinks* damnit, i cant take Jikoku on my own...

*suddenly Myou Sangai appears out of nowhere and lands next to Mijuku*

Myou Sangai: We must protect them...

*Mijuku and Myou both rush at Jikoku and swing there swords but Jikoku backflips and does several twists in the air while throwing knives down at them*

Myou Sangai: *blocks the knives* Let me get him *he rushes toward Jikoku and starts attempting to punch him, but Jikoku dodges and ducks around every shot thrown, then he grabs Myous hand in one of his punches*

Jikoku Kawari: *looks straight into Myous eyes* mmmmmmmm... i see no hate in you...... This will be interesting *kicks Myou back and he skids on the ground.

Mijuku and Myou: LETS SEE YA DODGE THIS *they both release a barrage of punches on Jikoku, who jumps and ducks around each one then he catches their hands with his*

Jikoku Kawari: .............. this is making me feel uncomftorble..... *twists their wrists around a sinister crack heard from each of the angels wrists which signified broken bones*

Narrator: Both Myou and Mijuku screech in pain and fall down to the ground.....

Myou Sangai: ...... damn this creation is beyond my power range... how will we defeat him

Mijuku Raikou: dude... cant you just say that hes some fucking enemy thats more powerful that you are >_> *suddenly the ground starts shaking and the sky turns an emerald green* WOAH

Narrator: *green smoke is coming from the ever cracking ground as the sky begins to darken*

Jikoku Kawari: ......... *looks over* hmm.... I thought I killed you....

Nenshou Iyoku: ............ *emerald wings suddenly come out of Nenshous back* ...... *suddenly new to him his hands turn into claws made of pure black crystal* ............. You..... *his eyes turn red and yellow* ............... you......... *his feet turn into scaly clawed sharp toes* ................. you hurt *flies up in the air* ............ you hurt Kaika.

Jikoku Kawari: hhhmmmm i guess i should have been more careful *flies up to Nenshou and stabs him in the chest* ...... its over for you

Nenshou Iyoku: *grins* *grabs Jikokus claw*

Jikoku Kawari: WHAT??? *tries to break free while at the same time kicking Nenshou and he isnt reacting*

Jikoku Kawari: LET ME GO, FUCKER!!!! *swings the sword but an emerald the size of a head shoots out of Nenshous wing and knocks the sword right out of his hand*

Nenshou Iyoku: .................... *slowly pulls out his emerald sword*

Jikoku Kawari: ....... What are you doing, DONT YOU DARE, YOU FOOL

Nenshou Iyoku: ................ *raises it above his own head*

Jikoku Kawari: I WARN YOU I WILL END THE VERY DIMENSION, KILLING EVERYONE FROM EVERY TIME PERIOD!!!!

Nenshou Iyoku: *starts to swing the sword down towards Jikoku* ......... every body part i cut off..... every screech of pain you will utter...... every drop of blood that courses on the ground............. i will enjoy it...

Jikoku Kawari: DAMN YOU STOP IT STO-

Narrator: But before Jikoku could finish, Nenshou had decapitated him, Jikoku's lifeless body gripping onto Nenshous claws, the body then fades away into the air in a cloud of white dust and ash.

Nenshou Iyoku: ......... *slowly reverts back to normal and falls from the air*

Mijuku Raikou: *rushes over and catches him, Nenshou is out cold* ........... well Nenshou, you did it now we need to figure out how to get ou-

Narrator: *suddenly a portal appears right in front of Myou*

Mijuku Raikou: Myou, grab Kaika and lets get the fuck outta here

Myou Sangai: Righto mate.

Mijuku Raikou: ......... dont .... ever........ say something like that again........

Narrator: As they both laugh and enter the portal, the dimension behind them begins to crack as the very fabric of time is ripped apart. The portal takes them back to Nenshous apartment where Myou lays Kaika on the couch and Mijuku lays Nenshou on the chair

Myou Sangai: How long until they awaken.

Mijuku Raikou: Long enough for me to get a beer, cmon lets see what goodies Nenshou has in his fridge.

End of Chapter 10

Look Forward to Chapter 11

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:35 pm