Dragonborn Sanctuary

Come join the Dragonborn Sanctuary today for all that is Skyrim and much much more.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonborn Sanctuary

Come join the Dragonborn Sanctuary today for all that is Skyrim and much much more.

Dragonborn Sanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The source for all of your Skyrim needs.

Wings of Darkness Chapter 7

DarkZX
    DarkZX
    Head DOVahKiiN

Male Posts : 143
    Activity Points : 397
    Birthday : 1993-04-09
    Favorite Activities : Gaming, Writing, Listening to Music, Editing, Graphic Design and Hanging with Friends.
    Main Skyrim Character : ZX of the Dark

Wings of Darkness Chapter 7 Empty Wings of Darkness Chapter 7

Post by DarkZX Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Chapter 7: Journey into Hell.

Narrator: After they left the mountains, they turned once again to Myou's sudden realization of locations to help them find the next sword.

Mijuku Raikou: ....... im so tired *collapses on the hot sand* we have been walking, FOREVER!!!!!

Nenshou Iyoku: *pretends to dial on an invisible phone* excuse me, may i speak to the operator of BOREDASFUCKVILLE!!!!

Kaika Kyohaku: You guys are such babies, Myou and I are both wearing full black clothing and we arent complaining.

Mijuku Raikou: ..... *notices Nenshou has something in his had* hey Nenshou whats that in your hand?

Nenshou Iyoku: None of your concern Mijuku...

Narrator: Myou suddenly falls to the ground mumbling a strange chant.

Myou Sangai: ............. The next sword is 2 miles below the city of Tokyo. It is the sword of burning hell, whoever owns it will be granted the powers of fire and torture.

Kaika Kyohaku: ..... sounds like my kinda weapon.

Nenshou Iyoku: So wait you get a sword of hell and I get a fucking jewl..... wow this world really does suck -_-

Kaika Kyohaku: Wait, its gonna take forever to get to Tokyo, how fast can we get there Myou.

Mijuku Raikou: I have a better idea, everyone grab my arms.... I can get us there instantly.

Narrator: Suddenly the ground around Mijuku begins to shake and black lightning surronds them, then they black out. Next thing they know, they are in the center of Tokyo.

Myou Sangai: The energy levels in this city are very high already, my senses indicate that the entrance vertex coordinates are...

Kaika Kyohaku: Can you please repeat the last part so you dont sound like Nenshous geekyness.

Nenshou Iyoku: *sigh*

Mijuku Raikou: HE SAYS that the entrance to hell is over there.

Nenshou Iyoku: How can you say that so casually X_X jeez i would be calling in the whole fucking navy right now.

Mijuku Raikou: ...... its just hell.

Nenshou Iyoku: ..... damnit just take us there, if I die im blaming it on you.

Narrator: They sneak into the backroom of a nearby book store and Myou cuts a hole in the ground using the dark power of his sword of eternal night.

Myou Sangai: *grabs everyone* Let us go plunge into the eternal depths of hell.

Narrator: So they land onto a firey staircase and about 80 feet away down 3 flights of red stairs surronded by fire, they see the sword of burning hell.

Nenshou Iyoku: I GOT IT *takes a step then trips*

Kaika Kyohaku: Nice job jackass.

Nenshou Iyoku: why me *sob sob*

Kaika Kyohaku: I will go *Kaika slowly starts walking down the stairs*

Myou Sangai: mmmmm Nenshou, from that position it seems that you are proposing to all female characters that walk around that you are interested in sexual interco-

Nenshou Iyoku: WHY WONT YOU CLAMP THAT DAMN TRAP OF YOURS.

Narrator: While Nenshou was yelling at Myou for saying that, Kaika reaches the sword and grabs it.

Kaika Kyohaku: ....... Well here i go *she pulls the sword out* *suddenly out of the hole, liquid magma starts pouring out* EVERYONE RUN OR WE ARE GONNA GET BURNED LIKE HELL.... IN HELL..... HELLISHLY....

Myou Sangai: So this is not the time for sexual inter-

Nenshou Iyoku: GET US THE FUCK OUTTA HERE MYOU.

Myou Sangai: Yes sir, Mr. Iyoku. *he grabs them and flies back onto the main streets of tokyo*

Nenshou Iyoku: .............. omg..... theres people staring at us....

Myou Sangai: *starts yelling to the people below* WOULD ANY OF YOU HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH MY FRIEND NENSHOU IYOKU, HE WANTS SOME.

Nenshou Iyoku: .... Myou... my pride.... just shot to hell.... if I end up on the evening news i swear I am going to kick your ass.

End of Chapter 7.

Look Forward to Chapter 8.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:09 am