Dragonborn Sanctuary

Come join the Dragonborn Sanctuary today for all that is Skyrim and much much more.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonborn Sanctuary

Come join the Dragonborn Sanctuary today for all that is Skyrim and much much more.

Dragonborn Sanctuary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The source for all of your Skyrim needs.

Wings of Darkness Chapter 4

DarkZX
    DarkZX
    Head DOVahKiiN

Male Posts : 143
    Activity Points : 397
    Birthday : 1993-04-09
    Favorite Activities : Gaming, Writing, Listening to Music, Editing, Graphic Design and Hanging with Friends.
    Main Skyrim Character : ZX of the Dark

Wings of Darkness Chapter 4 Empty Wings of Darkness Chapter 4

Post by DarkZX Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Chapter 4: The Nightmare Blade:

Narrator: Flying 3,000 feet in the sky, Myou, Kaika, and unwillignly Nenshou are heading towards the first destination that Myou is taking them.

Myou Sangai: Should i slow down to lower velocity rates?

Kaika Kyohaku: HELL NO KEEP UP THE SPEED WOOOHOOOO

Nenshou Iyoku: *fainted holding onto Kaika*

Myou Sangai: *utterly stops*

Nenshou Iyoku: *wakes up* MOMMY DONT HURT ME

Kaika Kyohaku: .......... idiot *slaps Nenshou upside the head*

Nenshou Iyoku: ooowwwww, *rubs cheek*

Myou Sangai: We have arrived at our destination.

Kaika Kyohaku: hehe, you sound like a flight attendant.

Myou Sangai: Flight attendant? Please explain what the "Flight Attendant" is later, for now we have reached our destination *all go down into the sewer hole below them.

Narrator: They walk for several hours telling some good jokes, making fun of Myou's lack of knowledge and Nenshou bieng *accidently pushed* by Kaika into the sewer water 6 times.

Myou Sangai: Please tell me what is this, "television" you speak of?

Kaika Kyohaku: Its where you watch stuff, but theres also some really bad stuff on TV as well.

Myou Sangai: Ahh so that is what those strange device's were, i saw on Nenshou's cabniet a Digital Video Disc that said Playboy Girls Gon-

Nenshou Iyoku: MYOU SHUT THE FUCK UP

Kaika Kyohaku: ............. *cracks knuckles*

Nenshou Iyoku: *backs away* he was joking Kaika, honest... HONEST!!!!

Kaika Kyohaku: YOU LONELY *punches Nenshou in the face* PLAYER!!!!!

Myou Sangai: We are here *points to a giant temple*.

Nenshou Iyoku: ...... *rubbing nose* a japanese temple in the middle of a sewer...... boy what the fuck have i gotten myself into...

Kaika Kyohaku: Come on Nenshou, Myou is already at the temple gate.

Narrator: The gatekeeper lead the team of three into the main chambers, in which there was a stone with a impression of a large 4 foot long sword.

Myou Sangai: At last...... *walks up to the sword impression and breaks the glass* hu-yuf-met-kit-nonu *the sword starts glowing and slowly a black sword appears there* Behold, a true wonder to the eye *picks up the sword* The sword of eternal night, able to conjur masses of dark storms, summon unlimited forges of the undead....

Narrator: As Myou continued to list the swords powers, Nenshou was taking a nap on the pillar and Kaika was killing soldiers... on her handheld game console.

Myou Sangai: .... and thats all of the wonders of the sword of eternal night... What do you think

Nenshou Iyoku: *mumbling in his sleep* of course Kaika i can please your desires.

Kaika Kyohaku: ........ Myou mind if you make him into one of the undead.

Myou Sangai: .... *snickers*

End of Chapter 4

Look Forward to Chapter 5

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:33 am